I love listening to music with my daughter and dancing with her. When it is close to bedtime I turn off the TV and play some lullaby CD's that I received at my baby shower. After listening to them over and over I got so bored of them. How many times can you listen to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star?" That is why I was so happy to review the Eighties Babies from Jammy Jams. It's a modern twist on lullabies using popular 80's songs.
The CD works for me and my daughter. It soothes her to sleep and keeps me entertained while I put her to bed. These are the "lullabies" you get with this CD.
1. Video Killed The Radio Star (originally by The Buggles)
2. Careless Whisper (originally by Wham!)
3. Don’t You Forget About Me (originally by Simple Minds)
4. Time (originally by Culture Club)
5. The Beautiful Ones (originally by Prince)
6. She Sells Sanctuary (originally by The Cult)
7. True (originally by Spandau Ballet)
8. Catch My Fall (originally by Billy Idol)
9. In The Air Tonight (originally by Phil Collins)
10. Private Eyes (originally by Hall & Oates)
If you love 80's music and have a baby or young toddler this one is for you. Check them out at http://www.jammyjams.net/ where you can learn about their other CD's that include anything from Hip Hop to Heavy Metal. You can also purchase them here: http://jammyjams.bandcamp.com/merch
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.