I was super excited to get my Bluum box last night. I got the November 2013 box for a 17 month old Toddler. This is what I got:
1. Melissa and Doug Rainbow Stacking Toy: My daughter loves it. She played with it for a while. Still needs to get the hang of putting the top ball on but she will get it.
2. Baby Legs: They are one size fits most. To me they seem a bit small and don't have a lot of stretch. I wish they were more girly. I don't like the color combination too much.
3. Baby Touch and Feel Puppy Love Book: This was another thumbs up for my daughter. She loves books. The extra feel and touch textures were also fun for her.
4. Happy Family Happy Yogis Banana Mango: My daughter loves these. She loves tropical fruit so it was a super plus for her.
5. Happy Family Happy Yogis Strawberry: Same as above but in a nice sweet strawberry flavor.
6. Dream Baby Stroller Clips: I like that they are smaller than the typical mommy hook. It would be easy for me to store in my bag instead of leaving them on the stroller and taking up handle bar space.
My daughter and I were pretty happy with this months box. I look forward to getting my boxes every month. You usually get something from a company that is not too well known, so it's fun to discover new companies. If you are interested in subscribing you can click on my link below to get 50% off your first box. I would also get points to get a free Bluum box.