Last year I discovered that Dr. Oz Two Week Rapid Weight Loss Plan and was successful at losing a good amount of weight when I followed it. One part is eating a natural diet full of low glycemic vegetables and lean meats. The other part is doing the detox baths at the end of the day. At first it was hard for me to sit in a tub for that long because I am more of a shower person but then I took the time as my "me" time. I also made a 45 minute play list of my favorite songs and the time went by quickly.
I really don't know how it works but I know that when I consistently do my detox baths and eat the foods on the list I lose at least 5 pounds in one week. The plan and the detox bath are not easy to do so I tend to do it at least for a week a month or alternate back to back days of doing the plan and a low carb diet.
Weigt Loss Lavender Detox Bath Soak
- 2 Cups Epsom Salts
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 6 Drops InstaNatural Lavender Essential Oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together making sure to thoroughly mix in the essential oil.
- Fill your tub with water as hot as you can take it.
- Sprinkle in the bath soak and mix in the water.
- Lay in the tub and relax for about 45 minutes.
- Rinse off.
InstaNatural has an entire line of natural beauty products including lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oils.