Easy Low Carb Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 tsp of your favorite sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 2 tsp NESCAFÉ® Clásico ™ instant coffee
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Boil the water and then stir in the sweetener until it is fully dissolved. Add in the NESCAFÉ® Clásico ™ and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Pour into a metal loaf pan, cover with aluminum foil and carefully place into the freezer.
- After about 3 hours take out the semi-frozen coffee break and it apart using a fork. Place back into the freezer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the frozen coffee from the freezer and break it apart again with a fork.
- Drizzle the heavy cream on top and mix well until you get a creamy ice cream consistency.
- Scoop out and serve immediately or place back into the freezer to enjoy later.
After my sister and I had our daily walk I told her to sit down and rushed back to the freezer and scooped out some ice cream into these cute little clear appetizer bowls for portion control. She was so surprised at the treat and said "we can really have this?" I told her how it basically has no carbs and she happily enjoyed it!
NESCAFÉ® Clásico ™ has always been in our pantry growing up and in mine as an adult. I love that they are having the #MomentoNESCAFE campaign. The NESCAFÉ® brand wants to remind everyone to enjoy life moment by moment and not wait until the perfect time because it may come too late or not at all.