My daughter loves bananas and peanut butter. She also loves eating regular ice cream (totally spoiled when she goes over her grandma's house). I wanted a healthy alternative to regular ice cream so I tried making ice cream out of frozen bananas like I have seen all over the place. I decided to bump up the favor by adding my favorite powdered peanut butter from Chike.
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream"
- 2 really ripe bananas
- 1 tblsp of Chike powdered peanut butter
- ice cream cone (optional)
- Peel and slice bananas 1/4" thick. Place on a single layer of a flexible cutting board or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Place bananas and powdered peanut butter into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Scoop onto an ice cream cone and enjoy!