Last Month I introduced the Baby Got Moves Campaign where Pampers is helping keep babies happy by keeping them dry. Their diapers are so absorbent that they keep babies dry and happy even over night
During the campaign parents were able to upload videos or photos of their happy dancing babies to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using hashtag #BabyGotMoves. Some of the videos had a chance to be included in the compilation video below created by Pampers.
You can continue celebrating with Pampers and their #BabyGotMoves campaign by attending their upcoming Twitter Party on Thursday October 2nd at 9pm EST.
You can easily RSVP here: http://twtvite.com/BabyGotMoves
Please also follow your hosts @DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and our sponsor @Pampers.
Twitter Party Prizes Include:
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers, a $15 iTunes GC and a VTech Learn and Dance Interactive Zoo
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers and a Zoo Tunes Mobile Blue Tooth Speaker (owl)
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers and a $100 Gift Card to Little Gym/ Gymboree/ My Gym
- 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers a $25 iTunes GC and an iPad Mini ($350 value)
- RSVP: 1 Pack of Baby Dry Diapers
Hope to see you there!