Casseroles are one of my favorite things to eat but not my favorite things to clean. I love the roasted, brown, crispy edges of a casserole but when it's time to clean up I sometimes regret making the dish! When I saw the amazing combination of the Bounty with Dawn the first thing I thought about was making my favorite Low Carb Casserole.
After seeing the commercial for the first time I really wanted to put it to the test and see how well it worked with my Spaghetti Squash Casserole. When I got the box from SheSpeaks/Bounty I have to say that it was the coolest packaging ever! It looks like a real kitchen with little messes I could just pull up and clean. Inside the refrigerator was the Bounty with Dawn and inside the back was a few kitchen tools!
I went to Walmart to get my ingredients for the casserole and checked out the paper towel section. I was pleased that the Bounty with Dawn was easy to find at Walmart. When I got home I made my casserole and put it in the oven.
It was time to clean up so I opened up the Bounty with Dawn and wet it to activate the Dawn. I rubbed it and wrung it out to get lots of suds and cleaned my plate and then the baking dish. I was truly amazed that one little sheet cleaned the entire plate and dish! I was was so surprised how much suds was in one paper towel.
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash
- 1 jar of light spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the spaghetti squash into 1" slices. Place onto a greased baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes turning each ring halfway through.
- Let spaghetti squash cool slightly and then take a fork and remove the threads of spaghetti squash from the skin and place into a large bowl.
- Mix in the sauce and cheese and place into a greased 8" x 8" baking dish. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Click here to learn more about the Bounty with Dawn and all of Bounty's other products.