Music really gets me moving so I love to listen to it when I clean the house or exercise. I don't know about you but music really makes me clean longer and exercise harder. Since I have all of my music on my phone, having a Bluetooth speaker is a must. I have been using a simple one since the summer and I thought it was all I really needed until I got to review the one from Coosh.
My phone is always in need of charging so I always put it to charge while I clean the house. Since I have the Bluetooth speaker I just connect it and let my phone charge in my room. With the old speaker I would have to run to my room every time I got a phone call or wanted to switch a track. Now with the Coosh Bluetooth Speaker I don't have to run anywhere. All I have to do is press the buttons to go forward or backward on my track list right on the Coosh Speaker. Since it has a built in speaker whenever someone calls I just press the phone button on the Coosh Speaker and I can talk right though it!
The Coosh Bluetooth Speaker:
- Bluetooth 4.0 includes A2DP,HFP,HSP,EDR
- A2DP for wireless music streaming
- Hands free audio(HFP) and headset profiles (HSP) for hands-free calling capability
- Range up to 50 feet transmitter distance
- NFC(near field communication) optional
- Touch buttons
- Rechargeable Lithium battery for 5 hours of playtime
- Built in Mic with advanced noise cancellation enable clear wireless hands-free calling
- Connect to iPod or any audio device with a 3.5mm mini
Click to order your own Coosh Bluetooth Speaker on Amazon.