I wanted to make something easy and fast so I threw together a cheesy buffalo chicken quesadilla. I used low carb wraps to off set the amount of carbs and watched my carbs during the entire day.
Low Carb Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 can chicken (you can poach a small chicken breast instead)
- 3 tblsp Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce (less or more to taste)
- 1 ounce 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tblsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 low carb tortillas
- Mix the cream cheese and blue cheese and spread evenly over both tortillas.
- Mix the chicken and buffalo sauce and spread evenly over one of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over chicken.
- Place remaining tortilla on top.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray or drizzle with a little bit of olive oil.
- Carefully place quesadilla into pan and brown. After a couple of minutes flip over and brown other side.
- Carefully remove and cut into wedges.