I love having the Atkins shakes as a snack because it keeps me satisfied during snack time. Since they are so low in carbs I love to add them to recipes like my favorite low carb Mocha Frappe. When I need to have a little pick me up with some caffeine during my mid day snack this recipe is a perfect fit and easy to do.
- 1 Chocolate Atkins Shakes
- 1 tblsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- whipped cream (optional for garnish)
- sugar free syrup (optional for garnish)
- Place pour half of the shake into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Add the frozen shake cubes, regular shake, heavy cream and coffee into a blender and blend well.
- Drizzle the syrup in the inside of the glass. Carefully fill glasses with blended frappe.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy.
5 Net Carbs (3.5 Net Carbs without garnishes)