Some of you may remember my blog post for the Breakfast in a Cupcake Recipe. My daughter still loves it and I always make it for her. There are some times were I don't have the time for it to bake in the oven for 30+ minutes. I decided to create another faster version of it. This is how I made the Breakfast in a Pancake:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of ham, diced
- 1 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons of hash brown frozen potatoes
- In a small frying pan brown the meat slightly.
- Add the hash browns and cook stirring around until they are completely thawed and have a little bit of color to them.
- Whip the egg and mix in the parmesan cheese.
- Spread the ham and hash brown potatoes evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Add the egg and cook until almost set.
- Flip and cook a minute or two.
- Serve and let your toddler enjoy with some fresh fruit.