I was lucky to win a gift certificate to Tiny Prints. I decided to splurge on myself and get a Monthly Planner. I was so excited when it came. It is a very good looking and colorful organizer full of different pages to get you organized. I have never seen a planner like this in an office store. They are always plain and drab.
Within minutes of getting my planner in the mail I started to plug in my post titles for the month. It was easy to just write one in each box for the day of the month. The topic ideas really came quick to me. I received my planner on 1/4 and can happily say that I have since blogged every day. Something I had planned to do for the first month of the year. I love just going into my planner and looking up what to write for the day. I think without this planner I would have missed a day or two.
This is what you get in the planner:
1. Customized title page like the picture above. I picked a simple design and just added my first name.
2. Two page calendar for every month of the year. The boxes are really spacious. I plan to also write down what I am making for dinner for the day.
3. Sheets of stickers to add to your daily calendar. There is one whole sheet of stickers for just birthdays. The next sheet of stickers are for play dates, appointments, vacation, etc. The third sheet of stickers are blank so that you can customize them yourself.
4. Lined notebook section. I plan to write a menu plan for each day of the month including all three meals and snacks.
5. Plain notebook pages. I plan to jot down ideas for blog posts, craft projects, and recipes.
6. Folder and plastic pouch for keeping papers, receipts, etc.
Overall I love my planner and look forward to using it all year. Now because I am a pretty frugal person and try to save when ever possible I probably would not purchase it again because of the price. The one I got was the most basic and cost $50.00 not including shipping.