This is one of the yummy recipes I created when I was on the Dr. Oz Rapid Weight-Loss Plan and lost 10 pounds. If you want to know more about the plan you can read my previous posts:
Dr. Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight-Loss Plan
Dr. Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight-Loss Plan - Day 1
Dr. Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight-Loss Plan - Day 3
Cashew Vegetable Stir-Fry - Dr. Oz Rapid Weight Loss Plan Friendly #Recipe
Dr Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight-Loss Plan - Week 1 Review
Healthy Chicken Lettuce Taco
- chicken breast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp Goya Adobo (if you can't find it you can just use salt)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 roma tomato
- 1/4 of a avocado (I use the big lighter green one called a slimcado but you can use a Hass one)
- 1/4 of a small red onion
- 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Marinate the chicken breast with the onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, Adobo, ground pepper and olive oil. Marinate for at least an hour but longer is better.
- Bake chicken breast at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Make sure you don't over cook.
- While the chicken is cooking dice the avocado, onion, and tomato and mix together. Take your lettuce head and unwrap the large lettuce leaves. You want it to be big enough to use as a taco shell.
- Slice chicken and place on top of "taco" lettuce shells. Top with avocado mixture and then a big dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Serve with brown rice.