I love using Gain products in my laundry because of their amazing scents and cleaning power. Have you heard about the new Gain Flings? They are 3 in 1 and have Gain Detergent, OxiBoost and Febreeze for the best smelling clothes ever! If you go out to do laundry like I do they are super convenient to take with you too.
When I heard that Gain was launching community-created displays in laundromats throughout the Bronx, Spanish Harlem and Washington Heights. I was beyond impressed! As a Bronx girl I love any brand that shows their presence in my neighborhood.
Latin Billboard nominee, Leslie Grace will be appearing at 275 East 163rd Street, Bronx, NY 10451 on Friday, May 16th at 4PM to celebrate the unveiling of the community inspired art pieces. Free to the public!
- 1965 Amsterdam Avenue (between 157th and 158th Streets), Washington Heights, 10032
- 275 East 163rd Street, (between Morris Ave and College Ave), Bronx 10451
- 2037 3rd Avenue (between E112th and E113th St.), Spanish Harlem 10029
- 3825 3rd Avenue (between E 171 St and Claremont Parkway), Bronx 10457
- 938 E 163rd St (between Intervale Avenue and Kelly St.), Bronx 10459
- 1210 Webster Avenue (corner of Webster and 168th St) Bronx 10456