I have been dealing with really dry skin and brittle nails lately and I know that it has been from lack of care when I was younger. I never really moisturized my skin or wore sun screen so I know I did premature damage to my skin. I have been wanting to try a collagen supplement for some time now to help with these issues so I was happy when Neocell contacted me to try some of their products.
The Collagen Beauty Builder formula gives you beauty building power for radiant skin, thicker hair and stronger nails. The Collagen Beauty Builder contains the following:
- ,Super Collagen™: Contains 19 amino acids that help sustain collagen levels in aging skin as well as assist in rebuilding the skin matrix.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a nutrient that hydrates the body and promotes skin elasticity.
- Silica: a mineral that helps transport nutrients to the hair, skin and nails.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: anti-inflammatory nutrient that enables alpha lipoid acid to protect against free radicals both inside and outside the cell.
- Biotin: Biotin is a B vitamin that is crucial for hair growth and strengthening nails.
I have heard so many great things about collagen and biotin for the hair and nails so I was excited to start taking the pills. The pills go down easily and don't have an after taste. I take it in the morning with my multi-vitamin and probiotic. I have been using the Collagen Beauty Builder for two weeks now and already see a difference in the strength and texture of my nails. My nails used to be super brittle and peeled a lot. Now they seem more elastic and I don't see them peeling at all. My skin has also been less dry especially in my forehead area where I always felt super tight after taking a bath and washing my face. I am excited to see more progress in my hair, skin and nails as I continue to take the Collagen Beauty Builder pills.
I also got to review the Collagen Moisturizing Beauty Masque. The mask is super creamy and I love that when you put it on it doesn't dry out and feel tight like all of the other masks I have ever used. The Collagen Moisturizing Beauty Masque is made up of a natural herbal oil that helps improve the appearance of the skin by increasing the skin's natural moisture content and decreasing tightness due to dry and aging skin. I use the mask twice a week and every time I use it my skin is super soft and smooth.
Have you ever used collagen to help improve your skin, hair or nails?