Weigh In: I lost 4.4 pounds for a total lost of 38.6 pounds.
Nutrition: I followed the Dr. Oz plan and ate lots of salads, salmon, brown rice and lean chicken. I snacked on kale chips, nuts and roasted chickpeas. So yummy! I also made a point to drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day. I did great for 6 days but decided last minute to enjoy Easter so I went out to eat and had whatever I wanted. I even had some cookies for dessert.
I went to the gym two times this week and did the treadmill incline program and jumped on the elliptical. I was so surprised that I was able to do the elliptical for almost 40 minutes. I actually went on only intending to do 5 minutes and just kept pushing on. It was nice to do something different. I also took two walks during the week. I was going to go to the gym on Sunday but had so much fun watching my daughter open and play with her Easter basket that I missed the condensed gym hours.
Last weeks goals:
- Go to the gym at least 3 times + a long walk
- Resistance Band workout 3 times
- Drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day - GOAL MET!
- Take a multivitamin and probiotic a day - GOAL MET!
- Complete the Dr. Rapid Weight Loss Plan - (6 days) GOAL MET!
This weeks goals:
- Go to the gym at least 3 times + a long walk (or exercise video)
- Resistance Band workout with added floor/ab work 3 times
- Drink probiotic coffee once a day.
- Try Chia seeds.
- Drink more water.