I love Chicken Caesar Wraps. I used to always order them when I went out to eat in a diner. There is something about that pungent and creamy Caesar dressing that I love. I have tried making wraps or eating salads with the lower fat non creamy version of the dressing. That just didn't do it for me. When I eat salads or wraps I just have to have the creamy version of the dressing.
I have been making my own dressing since starting on this weight loss journey and kept adding things to make it creamy like nonfat Greek yogurt and avocado. After a lot of trial and error I finally created a creamy Caesar dressing that I love.
Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 2 tblsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 fillets of anchovies
- 1 tblsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch salt
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a small blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Store it in a small glass mason jar and use it up within 3 days.
Creamy Caesar Chicken Wrap
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 serving Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 2 tblsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 low carb whole wheat wrap (like La Tortilla)