Since I started the Dr. Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Plan I have been watching my carb intake. Going low carb makes me less hungry, doesn't spike my blood sugar and has helped me consistently lose weight. If you love bread like me La Tortilla Low Carb wraps are perfect for you. Each wrap has only 6 net carbs, 8 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Wrap
- 1/2 plum tomato diced
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 hass avocado
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and saute the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
- Add spinach and saute for another minute.
- Whip the eggs and add to pan. Stir around and cook until the eggs are done.
- Transfer scrambled eggs and veggies into a bowl and clean pan.
- Cut wrap in half and place one of the halves in the cleaned pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
- Spoon egg mixture on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top and cover with remaining half of the wrap.
- Toast the wrap for a couple minutes. Carefully flip and toast remaining side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with slices of avocado.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.