I love Buffalo chicken wings and blue cheese dressing but I don't love the calories and fat in them. I came across this awesome recipe from My Fab Fit Forties and decided to give it a try.
This is how I did it:
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs*
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Goya Adobo (or salt)
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce*
- 1/2 small head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 tblsp blue cheese crumbles
- Place Wing Sauce into a bowl large enough to hold cauliflower and set aside. Cut cauliflower into florets and place inside bowl with wing sauce. Mix around until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Mix panko with spices and place into shallow bowl. Coat each cauliflower individually with the panko spice mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and place coated cauliflower on sheet. Make sure they are spread out in one even layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip over each piece and cook for another 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking combine the yogurt, mayo and blue cheese to make the dip.