Weight: I gained 1.7 pounds for an adjusted total of 53.4. My husband had a week off from work and we decided to do a staycation. I was completely off track, ate what I wanted and didn't make it to the gym.
- Though I didn't make the healthiest choices I still didn't overeat. I tried what I wanted without getting completely full the way I used to.
- I didn't snack all day or eat tons of sweets at night.
- I took my daughter on a lot of outdoor activities where I ran around with her.
- I had the energy to clean out my entire extra room and closets. I also organized and got rid of a lot of excess clutter.
Not So Proud Moments:
- I had soda during the week and even bought a 2 liter coke one day.
- I didn't make time for the gym.
- I did no strength training.
Getting Back on Track:
- Go to the gym 3 times
- Strength training 3 times
- Modified Dr. Oz Rapid Weight Loss Plan
- Take Vitamins and Probiotics
- Increase FitBit goal by 500 steps and meet it each day