I love giving my super picky daughter TruMoo to get some calcium in because every glass starts with fresh, low fat pure milk that contains 8 essential nutrients. As a mom on a weight loss journey I love that it is sweetened with just enough sugar and doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup. TruMoo's milk contains no artificial growth hormones, no HFCS and has the delicious taste kids love. If it is something that is good for her and something that she likes, I feel like it is a win-win situation in the battle of toddler vs. mom!
I decided to whip out my dessert maker again and make some "ice cream" out of the TruMoo chocolate milk with bananas and graham cracker sprinkles on top.
- 12 ounces of TruMoo chocolate milk
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp coconut palm sugar (you can use brown sugar instead)
- 4 graham cracker squares crushed
- Mix crushed graham crackers, cinnamon and coconut palm sugar and set aside.
- Slice bananas and freeze half of the slices.
- Place TruMoo chocolate milk into ice cube tray and freeze.
- Alternate between chocolate milk ice cubes and frozen bananas into dessert maker.
- Use a spoon swirl the banana and chocolate ice cream together.
- To serve place sliced bananas on bottom of cup, add "ice cream", and sprinkle some of the graham cracker crumbs. Add a couple of slices of banana for garnish.
You can also be creative and try making pops out of the strawberry or vanilla flavor. I see a TruMoo strawberry milk and fresh strawberry ice cream or a TruMoo vanilla milk banana sorbet in my future!
What TruMoo flavor are you most excited to try?