Weight: I lost 1 pound for a total of 56 pounds lost.
Nutrition: I was very mindful of what I ate almost the whole week and followed the Skinny Jane Diet when I was home. I had Red Lobster after we went to LEGOLAND. I had the four course special and shared my soup and dessert with my husband but I could have made a better choice with the entree.
Exercise: I went to the gym two times this week and did 3 Turbo Jam exercise DVDs. On my best day at the gym I did 44 minutes on the ellipitcal, 6 minutes on the arc trainer and a 15 minute hill on the treadmill.
I am super proud to say that I finally came out of my little cardio bubble and tried the weight machines. I was always hesitant because this section of the gym is full of buff guys that look like they know what they are doing. I was nervous that I wouldn't know how to use the machines and get in their way. Since the machines were a lot like the machines I used to use a few years ago I just jumped right in and got a full body workout.
Last Weeks Goals:
- Go to the Gym Three Times - GOAL MET
- Strength Training Three Times - GOAL MET
- Continue Skinny Jane Diet - GOAL MET
- Keep Track of Water Intake - GOAL MET
This Weeks Goals:
- Go to the gym or do an exercise DVD at least 3 times.
- Weight Machines or Toning DVD 3 times
- Continue Plank Challenge
- Make healthy choices when eating out.