When I was a kid my dad always bought a Valentine for my mom, sister and I. Ours was always a smaller version of our mom's. I knew this was a tradition that I wanted to continue with my daughter. On my daughter's first Valentine's Day she was just short of 9 months. I didn't want to give her candy or chocolate so I made her a Valentine with baby treats.
DIY Easy Valentine For a Baby
- Puffs baby snacks (I used Gerber)
- Yogurt Melt baby snacks (I used Happy Baby)
- Valentine box (I got mine in Party City)
- Mini Cupcake Liners (I got mine at Michael's and they were Valentine themed.)
- Place enough liners to fill the Valentine box.
- Fill each liner with baby snacks.
Super simple to do and my baby at the time had fun opening the box and sprinkling the treats all over. She had fun picking them up and eating them too.