Salmon is one of my favorite kind of fish. While on the Dr. Oz Rapid Weight Loss Plan I eat Salmon at least twice a week. This is my favorite way to eat it.
Super Easy Lemon Salmon
- 4 -4oz fillets of salmon
- 2 fresh lemons
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean and thoroughly dry your salmon fillets. Place on large flat plate and sprinkle with all of the seasonings. Turn each piece around and sprinkle with all of the seasonings on that side.
- Place salmon on to cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Take one of the lemons, cut in half and squeeze juice on top of each salmon fillet.
- Take the other lemon and slice thinly. You want 8 slices of lemon. Please 2 slices on each fillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. You want the salmon to be moist and flaky.