Today marks one month I have been on this weight loss journey. I have loss a total of 15.2 pounds. Seeing that number didn't make me happy at first. When I first set out on this journey I thought I would lose more the first month. Then I started thinking back to everything I have went through in just one month.
First Month Progress
- My winter coat feels looser around the middle.
- I fit into a pair of jeans I haven't fit into in years. By the end of the month they are already fitting too big.
- I have so much more energy.
- Bringing up the groceries a flight of stairs didn't feel like a chore.
I am actually happy about the last bullet point. Going grocery shopping and walking up one flight of stairs with heavy groceries was difficult for me. I would dread doing the grocery shopping every week. This week I felt like I just floated up the stairs.
Today starts another 7 days of the Dr. Oz Rapid Weight Loss Plan. I am going to do a week of it every month. I feel like it cleanses me and I eat tons of healthy food while on it.
Goals For Second Month
- Complete 7 days of the Dr. Oz Rapid Weight Loss Plan
- Plan and do exercise at least 4 times a week
- Drink more water
- Try Quinoa